Windows 8.1 Update 1 9600.16610 Features,Be sure to install the files in the correct order,
Context menu changes
Live Tiles with resize, unpin options
Microsoft is planning to boot Windows 8.1 non-touch PC users to the desktop interface by default (but its still not clear)
Windows 8.1 Update 1 will support just 1GB of RAM and 16GB of storage will help to bring down price.
Microsoft will now release Windows 8.1 Update 1 to existing machines on April 8th
1. Install Windows 8.1 Virtual Machine on Virtualbox / VMware Workstation.
2. Install all below updates for Windows 8.1.
· Any other previous or released Windows Updates.
3. Install Windows8.1-KB2919442- .msu update, This is required to install before you install the Windows 8.1 Update MSU update.
4. You must restart the PC to complete any pending update actions.
5. Install the Windows8.1-KB2919355 to the image by double-clicking on the file. This update will take time to install & machine will freeze in between.
6. Restart your PC.