"There was a problem starting C:\Windows\System32\LogiLDA.dll
The specified module could not be found"
This happens every time when I start my PC.
I was getting above message due to of my Logitech M185 mouse. To get rid of above error message follow below methods,
Approach 1 -
1. Connect your Logitech mouse receiver to PC & let windows to recognize drivers for your mouse.
2. If Step 1 fails to recognize mouse drive, Download Mouse drivers manually and it.
3. Restart your PC & check whether above error goes away or not.
Approach 2 - Disable LogiLDA from Startup
This is really easy step to get rid of above error to do the same follow below steps,
1. Launch the Taskmanager.
2. Under TAB Startup search for LogiLDA
3. Right mouse button an disable and Restart PC.
Approach 3 - Delete registry entry of Logitech Download Assistant
1. Open the command prompt and type Regedit to open registry editor.
2. Navigate to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run
3. Find the entry Logitech Download Assistant registry entry
Select it, right click and Remove.
4. Restart PC.