file-sharing / torrent sites and run it in an virtualized environment under Windows. This guide is for informational purposes only. If you like OS X Lion, Get a Mac. It’s against the EULA for Mac OS X to run the OS in a virtual machine. The EULA for Mac OS X Server and Mac OS X Server/Client 10.7 allows you to run the OS in a virtual machine, but only inside OS X on an Apple hardware.
This method is completely for testing and learning purpose.
Source of the article is www.souldevteam.com You can download the Lion OS X 10.7.3 VMware image from www.souldevteam.com
Mac OS X Lion 10.7.3 VMware Image Changelog
- Comes with direct download links. Nothing special, but requested.
- Completely Vanilla build (aesthetically). No customized Bootloaders etc.
- Faster boot up time. Boots up in under 30 seconds on my machine.
- Fresh installation of 10.7.3, everything was taken care of before or during
- Improved support for AMD. By this I don’t mean every AMD machine is now
working, but those which weren’t beforehand now have a better chance
- New packaging method which allowed for a smaller download.
- Several driver patches to allow as best a universal build as possible.
- Snappier system. Clicks receive response almost (if not) instantaneously.
- Sound working natively (without additional drivers (on some machines)).
How to Run Lion OS X 10.7.3 on Windows 7,1. Download Lion OS X 10.7.3 VMware Image
2. Extract downloaded VMware image using WinRar or 7Zip.
3. Go to VMware unlocker folder & unlock your virtulization software. In my case its VMware workstation.
4. Now open Mac OS X Lion.vmx file in VMware workstation .
5. Now modify Memory & CPU configuration as shown below. I am using 4GB of Ram.