[Guide] Download Lion OS X 10.7.4 VMware Image and Run It on Windows 7
All MAC users are you ready for new update from Apple? Apple has just release latest version of OS version i.e. 10.0.7 & it comes with number of small fixes to improve things like you rmac stability & security.
Note: We don’t encourage downloading Apple softwarevia file-sharing / torrent sites and run it in an virtualized environment under Windows. This guide is for informational purposes only. If you like OS X Lion, Get a Mac. It’s against the EULA for Mac OS X to run the OS in a virtual machine. The EULA for Mac OS XServerand Mac OS X Server/Client 10.7 allows you to run the OS in a virtual machine, but only inside OS X on an Apple hardware.
This method is completely for testing and learning purpose.
Resolve an issue where the “Reopen windows when logging back in” setting is always enabled
Improve compatibility with certain British third-party USB keyboards
Address an issue that may prevent files from being saved to a server
Improve the reliability of copying files to an SMB server
Mac OS X Lion 10.7.4 VMware Image Changelog
- Comes with direct download links. Nothing special, but requested.
- Completely Vanilla build (aesthetically). No customized Bootloaders etc.
- Faster boot up time. Should boot in under 1 minute on almost all machines.
- Fresh installation of 10.7.4, everything was taken care of before or during
- Improved support for AMD. By this I don’t mean every AMD machine is now
working, but those which weren’t beforehand now have a better chance
- New packaging method which allowed for a smaller download.
- Several driver patches to allow as best a universal build as possible.
- Snappier system. Clicks receive response almost (if not) instantaneously.